Our ambition is to go beyond our traditional role as the “bill-payer” and become a true partner for our customers in their daily lives. We are directing our innovation efforts toward products and services with high value added that offer effective, sustainable solutions to our customers.
Our strategy for innovation focuses on four areas:
- Health: finding solutions to make our customers’ lives easier and offering them a broader range of prevention services;
- Platform economy: continuing to support the development of the platform economy to better protect all of its stakeholders;
- Mobility: anticipating new behaviors and becoming the go-to partner for the mobility of the future;
- Business continuity: further improving how we support our professional customers, especially small and midsize companies, to ensure their business continuity no matter what.
To best implement our strategy and never stifle innovation, we optimized our organization:
- A central structure, called the Innovation Center, is run by Guillaume Borie, who steers AXA’s innovation strategy and manages the execution of strategic priorities.
- AXA Venture Partners is AXA’s dedicated fintech and insurtech investment fund. Endowed with €230 million, this international fund invests in companies at different growth stages. AXA Venture Partners invests in startups all around the world and has offices in Paris, San Francisco, New York, and London.
- Kamet is a startup studio—a structure dedicated to creating innovative companies in the insurance and asset management sectors. Its aim is to launch, incubate, and build by teaming with the most talented entrepreneurs and supplying the resources (advice, methods, structures and financing) they need to grow and achieve their ambitions.
- AXA Partners is in charge of amplifying and scaling innovation through the BtoBtoC distribution of products and services via partnerships with other companies.
This innovation ecosystem enables us to better meet our customers’ expectations, everywhere in the world. Its various structures support innovation at every stage of development. Watch the video to know more: