Assistant Business Analyst
- Implement and formulate solutions to automate data extraction/ workflow/functions for internal and client report generation, correspondence generation, MI report & dashboard generation, process status notification generation
- Support the analysis and formulation of business case benefits including historical data collection, data quantification and validation and setting up benefits tracking mechanisms
- To rebuild the production control and establish and maintain the operating procedure manual
- Follow up on resolution of business/system problems/complaints
- Assist in requirement gathering activities via interviews, workshops and meetings with stakeholders
- Assist in documentation and subsequent approval of business requirements in the Business Requirements Specification (BRS)
- Review functional specifications, use cases and other technical documents with IT project staff to ensure business requirements are adequately reflected in technical planning documents
- Assist in the design phase by being an effective liaison between IT and business users in clarifying business requirements and IT solutions
- Assist in business users to define and execute User Acceptance Tests (UAT) and Implementation Verification Tests (IVT) in line with quality and project governance processes
- Coordinate and facilitate the project execution related activities
- Assist in the development of robust project business cases
- Other ad hoc project tasks as assigned
- University graduate, preferably in Business, Finance, IT or related disciplines
- Over 1 years of business analysis experience
- Broad knowledge of financial services and/or insurance industry desirable.
- Strong financial analysis / business analysis skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Chinese
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.