- Lead the underwriting team for pricing processes including new business, renewal under an efficient and effective processing module
- Achieve profit objective by underwriting and pricing the new business and renewal pricing including reviewing the claims loss ratio, policy benefits, policy terms and conditions for those new business and renewal cases in accordance with Actuarial Department’s guidelines
- Control the quality of output by checking and signing for reinsurance statement and experience refund statement
- Prepare the Management and Financial reports
- Be a Project Manager of Employee Benefits that involves user requirement plan submission and presentation, UAT and project closure monitoring so as to facilitate all projects from routine enhancement (such as system change) to large scale project (such as product development)
- Be a coach to train up the EB staff’s technical skills
- Provide sales support to distribution channels and quality inquiry to internal departments
- Report IS security incidents to IS Security according to AXA CR company procedures
- University degree of any discipline, preferably with FLMI and ACS qualification
- At least 5 years experience in Employee Benefits field
- Sound knowledge of Group Medical & Life products
- Solid experience in handling Group Medical insurance underwriting and administration
- Good customer service mindset
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Strong PC skills (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint)
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.