Assistant Case Manager (1 year contract)
- Act as a quality assurance agent to ensure the customers are receving the best possible healthcare services by the medical providers.
- Work closely with the Centralized Client Relationship Unit (CCRU), Customer Service, Client Retention and Network Management teams to handle clinical enquiry and to resolve complaints raised by doctors and / or customers
- Liaise with internal and external parties for thorough investigation of the complaints or claim appeals and reply to doctors / clients on a timely manner
- Support the Chief Medical Officer in implementing new processes and projects to improve customer experiences, clincial managements, pre-approval and claims managements
- Provide periodic reporting on medical case reviews, complaints handling and trends analysis
- Degree holder or equivalent qualifcation in Communications, Business Adminstration, Legal or Medical related disciplines
- At least 4 years hands on experience in nursing, clinical management, complaint handling or customer service
- Fair knowledge of insurance and medical industries would be an advantage
- Good negotiation, analytical & problem solving skills
- Able to handle complaints independently and confidently
- Proficient in common PC applications, such as Words, Excel and Chinese word-processing
- Self-motivated, mature, patient and able to work under pressure
- Good command of verbal and written English and Chinese
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.