Product Development Manager
- Be key resource of the team in devising product solutions to support company’s goals in providing customer-centric product solutions via product suite of traditional participating policies, linked policies and/or health & protection focus products; with the primary focus on health and traditional products
- Be the key lead in product development project to ensure successful product launch and implementation
- Be innovative in product research, development and marketing approach
- Channel and senior management communications: regular meetings with distributors, product committees and work stream/steering committee meetings of specific projects
- Work closely with Actuarial Department and Regional Office to secure internal approval; with Actuarial and Distribution Offices to monitor product performance and recommend rectification in timely manner
- Manage market intelligence analysis to gain insight and provide good management information for decisions
- University graduate in discipline such as marketing, business, statistics or actuarial
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience
- Good business acumen and marketing sense
- A good team player and a good project leader
- Be able to work and make decision independently
- Innovative, with good presentation skills and attentive to details
- Interest in performing research and be able to synopsize management information
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Chinese typing is an advantage
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.