Senior Business Development Manager
- Perform as business consultant to develop business partnership with agency leaders to gain greater influence on their business planning and strategy in order to drive business results and achieve respective company targets
- Be the focal point between the Company and the Agency, and be able to play the role as Company advocate and balance the interest of both parties
- Liaise and work with agency leaders to implement/execute company strategies in relation to agency development and achievement
- Manage and facilitate the growth and development of agency
- Formulate training and business development strategies to cope with Company’s production objectives
- Implement action plans for agency to improve Company’s productivity, new recruits, agency activity and persistency
- Motivate and train agency members through agency meeting, conference, training, seminar and individual 1:1 session
- Measure and evaluate the progress in achieving the target business objectives
- Co-ordinate the implementation and delivery of various agency functions
- At least 6 – 8 years’ field management experience in financial services industry preferred
- Have track record in delivering business growth
- University graduate in business or marketing preferred; FLMI preferable
- Proficient in PC skills e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Can work under pressure, result orientated and willing to take challenge
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.