Assistant Internal Financial Control Program Manager
- Walk through in-scope processes and controls with process/control owners
- Carry out tests of design and operating effectiveness for the Traditional scope covering Entity Level Control (ELC) and Financial Statement Closing Process (FSCP)
- Support the IFC Program Manager on Solvency II scope of testing covering:
- Pillar I with Available Financial Resources (AFR) and Short Term Economic Capital (STEC)
- Pillar II with Governance modules (Data Quality (DQ), Model Changes (MC), Use Test (UT) and Model Validation) and Own Risk Solvency Assessment (ORSA)
- Produce documentation of the process descriptions, testing procedures and testing results
- Participate in the on-going communication with the Group IFC team
- Support the IFC Program Manager on the scope extension to Solvency II Pillar III, the P&C business line (in addition to Life) and Business Processes
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- University (Bachelor / Master) degree in Accountancy, Finance or equivalent
- Previous experience in internal/external audit, insurance companies or other financial institutions is an advantage
- Members of recognized professional accounting bodies such as HKICPA
- Strong communication and interaction skills with diverse stakeholders
- Fast learner with strong intellectual skills in learning new concepts and understanding end-to-end processes
- Strong command of spoken and written English
- Proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.