Customer Service Representative
- Assist day-to-day activities at walk in centre and customer enquiry, MCV Verification, etc. to maintain smooth and good customer service standard to customers
- To handle MCV Identity document verification
- To handle new business and renewal payment
- To greet and serve MCV client and distributors
- To provide end to end customer service with strong customer mindset
- To handle and monitor traffic
- Sustain operational efficiency and team effectiveness
- Support team leader to maintain excellent customer service standard
- Tertiary education or above
- Strong Customer service mindset
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and positive
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to handle both internal and external customers
- Good people skills and able to work under pressure
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.