- Assess and process claims according to company policy and guideline
- Arrange disbursement of claims payment in an efficient and accurate manner within company service standard
- Answer enquiries from brokers and customers
- Prepare / review regular and other reports
- Assist in enhancing the quality of service and operational efficiency of the system, such as identify areas for improvement and make sound suggestions
- Participate in all claims related projects
- Review and revise internal claims manuals, guidelines and practices
- Implement continuous claims process improvement to strive for operational efficiency
- Liaise and negotiate with relevant parties such as reinsurers, Actuarial, Underwriting or Legal on complicated claims
- Work as expertise adviser to handle complex claims enquiries escalated by enquiry teams and Client Relationship team
- Provide quality training to distribution channels and internal departments concerning claims areas
- University graduate or above with FLMI or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Claims with at least 3 years in management position
- Excellent technical skills and knowledge of Claims
- Customer Centric minded and excellent communication skill
- Result-oriented, self-motivated, patient, cheerful and positive
- High emotional maturity and able to work under pressure
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.