Special Distribution Training Specialist
- Provide quality training support to sales channels.
- Design, develop and revamp the training programs for experienced agents and management programs for managers.
- Participate in developing and delivering management development progress leading to insurance professional qualifications.
- Liaise with agency members in fostering their continuous sales development and learning culture.
- Provide management reports for business and strategic decisions
- To design and revamp the training curriculum for new agents, experienced agents and agency managers with materials to meet the AXA culture and business goal.
- To identify training needs & results analysis.
- To develop and deliver the agency training programs in different aspects, investment-linked, business operation and agency management.
- To keep the training content & training methodologies updated so as to maintain high quality of training for sales channels.
- To assist in coaching and monitoring the training team development.
- To monitor various training projects.
- To monitor the CPD accreditation and CPD programs
- University degree of any discipline
- FLMI, IIQA and insurance qualification preferred
- At least 4 years in agency management, agency training or sales management in life insurance industry.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good presentation and course facilitating skills.
- Work under pressure and self-motivated
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good PC skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.