Business Development Manager, Agency 1
- Roll out campaigns to Agents/ Franchise/Banks
- Participate in recruitment of Agents/Franchise and to develop business
- Engage in one-on-one/small group sessions with Agents/Franchise/Banks
- Train agents in products, systems and branch processes
- Segment agent base for training to provide to Branch Manager
- Conduct relationship management external visits to Agents/Franchise/Banks
- Support other marketers Agents/Franchise/Banks if assigned marketer is unavailable
- Participate in campaign tracking / campaign monitoring / post-mortem reviews (branch and/or company level)/
- Segment agent base for training to provide to Team Leader Marketer
- Activity review agent portfolios and performance
- Conduct agent performance analysis
- to assist Branch Manager in business development & growth
- Creation of sales planning/activity reports for production and sales targets to Branch Manager
- Handling of direct accounts
- Follow-up on renewals after distribution by New Business Support
- Provide servicing and problem solving to Agents/Franchise/Banks for new business and renewal issues
- Provide 1st line Underwriting/quotation/indicative rate for simple cases
- Conduct site/risk surveys
- Follow up on outstanding documents after Business Support chase
- Follow-up on CBC & premium warranty after initial chase
- Collection of premium
- Assisting in branch operation matters and other back-end related tasks
SPM, Diploma & Degree in any and/or related
(i.e. insurance / accounting, etc.)
AMII / ACII / DMII or equivalent insurance qualifications
MINIMUM YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
9 years of working experience in and/or similar role/capacity
(i.e. language, IT software, etc.)
· Proficient in English
· Possess good presentation skills
· Possess good negotiation skills
· IT literate
· Mature personality
· Able to work independently and as Teamwork
· Self motivated
· Team player
Achieving result, initiative & concern for quality
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Affin General Insurance Berhad is a joint venture between AXA Group and Affin Holdings Berhad. We are one of the fastest growing general insurance companies in Malaysia, and the No.1 leader in Medical and Health insurance (source: ISM). We provide comprehensive and tailored protection solutions to individuals and businesses in the areas of Motor, Home, Accidental, Travel and Commercial insurance.
We pride ourselves in conducting business responsibly, and building long-term relationship of trust when serving almost a million Malaysian customers, with over 800 employees in 22 offices, as well as over 4,000 agents nationwide, as well as our brokers and key bank partners.
We are the best organization that demonstrate drive, commitment and tenacity to champion diversity and inclusion with workplace practices that enable our current & future employees to achieve work-life integration.
So, what are you waiting for? Come and JOIN us!