Assistant Manager, Operations Management
- Act as a liaison between General Insurance operations and IT Application Teams and / or Business Analysts Teams in order to deliver solutions and meet Company’s strategy and directions
- Develop processes and procedures to gains efficiencies in service delivery, provide quality customer service, and ensure programs align with strategy directions and requirements
- Coach and develop team members in professional standard to gain business and technical knowledge
- Meeting with business functions owner and users to understand business requirement, gather and analysis information and to provide business solutions (include system / application enhancement, process automation and business process improvement etc. ) for the delivery of excellent customer service
- Review & Approve users requirements and functional specification from business perspective and operational process
- Assist business users to define User Acceptance Test (UAT) and Implementation Verification Test (IVT) in line with quality and project governance processes
- Build up and maintain production control and health check process
- Establish and maintain the operating procedure manual
- Analyze complex production problems. Implement appropriate short term and long term solutions. Reinforce proper internal control plus quality assurance measure
- Implement and formulate solution to automate data extraction / workflow / functions for internal and client report
- Assists in project and resources planning
- Other ad hoc project tasks as assigned
- Degree holder or above in Business, Information Systems or related disciplines
- Over 3 years working experience in insurance or financial sectors. Project management experience and business analysis experience is a plus.
- Experience in production support is a plus
- Broad knowledge of financial services and/or insurance industry desirable
- Proven strong project management and/ or business analysis skills
- Excellent communication skills to different groups of people at different levels
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.