Business Analyst (1 year contract)
- Preparing, facilitating and participating in client meetings/workshops
- Provide business analysis service and/or process review to support business initiatives/testing/project execution and/or operations production system related issues
- Draft business requirement documents into user case/ technical documents and work closely with business and IT teams.
- Conducting requirements gathering, analysis and support in testing.
- Developing and evaluating procedures, controls, user requirements and functional specifications to identify gaps between current state and future state.
- Requirements gathering, functional requirements, and documenting business/data/application/technology architectures, requirements and business rules
- Analyzing, developing and proposing enhancements to current business processes, reports and applications in order to optimize system effectiveness
- Review IT documents to ensure alignment of understanding of requirements between business end users and IT
- Conduct feasibility study and/or gap analysis
- Execute user acceptance testing including test planning, test case preparation/creation and execution
- Prepare training materials and conduct training to end users
- Conduct deployment verification test and implementation verification test
- Provide post implementation support to end user immediately after system enhancement
- Assist in project coordination and administrative tasks on needed basis
- Proven experience in Insurance/Financial Services Industry, with a focus on business analysis and/or system analysis.
- Proven track record in participating User Acceptance Testing
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Degree qualified, preferably in Business, IT, Operations Management or related disciplines.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.