Senior Manager, Branch Customer Service
- Managing and overseeing center operations for all services, including Customer Services, Cashier, and Verification across respective business lines, to ensure efficient operation on a day-to-day basis with support from respective team leader supervision
- Leading the team to achieve the respective KPIs and improving productivity and streamlining center activities to maximize results and achieve peak performance levels
- Evaluating employee performance and providing feedback and coaching as needed
- Recognizing employee achievements and encouraging excellence in the work environment
- Briefing employees on sales promotions, and other relevant information and marketing revamp
- Interacting with customers on a regular basis to ensure satisfaction and gain useful feedback to improve customer experience
- Resolving customer problems as needed, and addressing customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly
- Complying with all applicable laws and regulations for the industry within your state
- Adhering to high ethical and professional standards
- Proven center management experience, as a walk in customer service manager similar role
- Sufficient Knowledge of Insurance Industry Rules, as well as modern management techniques and best practices
- Ability to meet targets and production goals
- Excellent organizational skills
- Results driven and customer focused with Strong Customer Service Skills
- Leadership and human resources management skills
- Written and Oral English Communication Skills
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or a Related Field or the Equivalent Work Experience
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.