Procurement Buyer Supervisor
End to end R2P process
- Process purchase requisition (PRs) raised by users
- Purchase against contracts for goods/services with contract. Execute tenders /RFX for non-contracted spot purchase items
- Challenge needs, capture opportunities and leverage them
- Negotiate, develop and implement contracts for local categories with direction and support from direct supervisor
- Responsible for making ad-hoc purchases (ad-hoc purchases are small value, small volume purchases for which there is no pricing contract in place and it is more efficient to purchase directly through a suppliers)
- Work closely with Procurement Administration to monitor delivery according to requirements
- Monitoring delivery according to requirements and ensure payment to suppliers by Finance
- Liaise with suppliers on issues, claims, penalties and waivers
- Support invoice reconciliations related with PO
Minimum Bachelor’s degree
General procurement experience with good knowledge of procurement R2P processes
Good communication skills (both verbal and written)
Project management skills
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things. In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
At AXA, we support millions of people around the world by protecting them, their families, belongings, assets, businesses and their future.
Present in 64 countries, AXA’s 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors provide their expertise in support of 103 million customers through four core business activities: Property & Casualty Insurance; Life & Savings; Health Insurance; and Asset Management. In a fast-evolving world, AXA anticipates change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of its customers.
We strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in the world - onto even greater things. At AXA, we want our people to wake up every day with the drive and inspiration of our noble mission; collectively, we want to empower people to live a better life.
- Dynamic working environment
- Comprehensive learning and development program
- Opportunity for international working assignment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Interesting employee engagement program