Analysis and Reporting Officer - General Insurance
The role will assist the AXA Hong Kong GI Corporate Management team with performance reporting and budget management for all GI lines of business, including P&C and Health, both retail and commercial. The incumbent will support data extraction, regular reporting of financial and non-financial KPIs, annual planning, and ad hoc reporting.
- Support monthly/quarterly forecasting, variance reporting, and annual planning processes
- Own the monthly early close process for GWP reporting against targets and support variance reporting, liaising closely with business teams and Hong Kong Finance
- Understand key P&L drivers, including GWP, loss ratio, commissions, and expenses. Review and closely monitor monthly results, working with Finance to clarify anomalies and provide support on variance commentaries.
- Support bancassurance units to compile monthly forecast and perform trend analysis on all lines of business and distribution channels
- Assist with requirements for AS400 changes and maintenance of SAP Business Objects (MIS) reports
- Monitor the actions set out in strategic plan to improve operations and business profitability
- Support preparation of presentation packs for regular management meetings
- Support various reporting to AXA Regional Office
- Continuously improve accuracy of management reports
- Support ad hoc tasks as necessary
- University graduate, preferably in Finance, Accounting, or related discipline
- Minimum 3-4 years working experience
- General insurance experience highly desirable
- Proactive and a team player with good business acumen
- Excellent communication, analytical, problem solving, and presentation skills
- Advanced Excel and Powerpoint user
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.