This role will support the creation and delivery of web and mobile applications. This candidate will work with a variety of functional teams to design back-end solutions that meet strategic business objectives while also creating a useful, intuitive, and differentiated experience for our customers.
- Involved in coding, testing and deployment modern applications/software based on the business and technical requirement
- Hands on with repository like GIT and Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc ..)
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce application
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or any IT related discipline
- At least 3 years of web development
- Familiar with web frameworks and usage of Git
- Self-learner of new web tools / technology
- Able to work independently under minimum supervision.
- Experience working an agile setup is an added advantage.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Affin General Insurance Berhad is a joint venture between AXA Group and Affin Holdings Berhad. We are one of the fastest growing general insurance companies in Malaysia, and the No.1 leader in Medical and Health insurance (source: ISM). We provide comprehensive and tailored protection solutions to individuals and businesses in the areas of Motor, Home, Accidental, Travel and Commercial insurance.
We pride ourselves in conducting business responsibly, and building long-term relationship of trust when serving almost a million Malaysian customers, with over 800 employees in 22 offices, as well as over 4,000 agents nationwide, as well as our brokers and key bank partners.
We are the best organization that demonstrate drive, commitment and tenacity to champion diversity and inclusion with workplace practices that enable our current & future employees to achieve work-life integration.
So, what are you waiting for? Come and JOIN us!