Vice President, Broking Renewal Retention
1. To achieve Target KPI set for Individual & the department.
2. Maintains quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards.
3. Managing Team and Personal Development.
4. Credit Control.
5. To assist on monthly reporting analysis –as and when required.
1. Establishes strategic goals and action plans in achieving designated KPI set for the team and the department.
2. Follow through business opportunities and promote AXA products and services such Cross Selling and Win-back Account.
3. To ensure premium collection are within target set by the company.
4. Ensure prompt response to customers/business partners at all times.
5. Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; including developing individual development plans.
6. To assist on monthly reporting analysis required for Regional, internal or external.
7. To be responsible for follow thru on Cab-co Inwards/Onwards & Reinsurance businesses.
1. Diploma or higher education.
2. Possess AMII, ACII and/or any insurance related certification.
3. At least 7 years of relevant experience, preferably with broking background.
4. Basic computer operating skill and good knowledge in Microsoft Word/Excel.
5. Able to communicate with all levels.
6. Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
7. Team player.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Affin General
Insurance Berhad is a joint venture between AXA Group and Affin Holdings
Berhad. We are one of the fastest growing general insurance companies in
Malaysia, and the No.1 leader in Medical and Health insurance (source: ISM). We
provide comprehensive and tailored protection solutions to individuals and
businesses in the areas of Motor, Home, Accidental, Travel and Commercial
We pride ourselves in conducting business responsibly, and building long-term relationship of trust when serving almost a million Malaysian customers, with over 800 employees in 22 offices, as well as over 4,000 agents nationwide, as well as our brokers and key bank partners.
the best organization that demonstrate drive, commitment and tenacity to
champion diversity and inclusion with workplace practices that enable our
current & future employees to achieve work-life integration.
So, what are you waiting for? Come and JOIN us!