Assistant Portfolio Reporting Analyst
- Support the Reporting Activity of Investment, including:
a. Bloomberg data extraction on a regular and ad-hoc basis for Risk Management, Actuarial team or internal analysisb. Performance attribution across multiple asset classes (Alternatives, fixed income, equities)c. Monitoring of existing strategic and tactical positions
d. Ensuring all reports and databases are aligned with Internal Audit recommendations (Security, usage, data quality)e. Collaborate with different departments to ensure the reporting function is aligned with expectations and is delivered on a timely mannerf. Ensure the reporting processes documentation is updated on a regular basis
- Prepare the documents for the local investment committees (General Insurance Investment Committee, Life General Account Investment Committee), and board meetings (General Insurance, AXA China Region Incorporated Bermuda, AXA China Region Incorporated and Wealth Management):
a. Check and announce the agenda from the relevant stakeholders and the documents pack, including Investment and ALM dashboard, MtD / YtD investment and capital management activities, monitoring of the investments breaches.b. Design / prepare the pack for CIO presentation to the boardc. Minutes the investment committees and seek for participants feedback
- Earnings, IFRS budget and Treasury:
a. Support Investment department in the tracking, monitoring and projection of available cash for all AXA China Region entitiesb. Collaborate with Finance teams to prepare monthly / annual views on IFRS results for investment activitiesc. Monitor, track and explain Year to Date and Month to Date performance versus agreed budget for General Insurance and Life businesses
- Provide support in the design of the projection of investment activities:
a. Develop, with the support of the team a tool to project investment activitiesb. Measure the impact in accordance to local solvency, Solvency II, Risk Appetite and Strategic Asset Allocationsc. Project capital requirements and underlying earnings created by the investment pland. Review and reforecast the investment plan at half year
- Report to Group the investment activities:
a. Report to the Group all investment activityb. Support the discussion with AXA Group on Month to Date and Year to Date investments and Solvency II managementc. Track realized investments versus plan
- Degree holder from reputable university specializing in accounting, finance and/or IT related disciplines
- Strong knowledge in Excel and VBA
- Qualification or studying towards completion of recognized financial designations (e.g. CFA, FRM, CAIA) preferred
- 2-3 years working experience in investment or insurance areas with a major financial institution
- Technical competence in spreadsheet modeling and strong quantitative financial skills, including the use of financial information systems (e.g. Bloomberg)
- An independent individual and a team player.
- Fluent in verbal and written English
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.