Assistant Officer, Distribution Contracting
- Handle Agent profile setup & contracts maintenance of Life and General distribution channels
- Ensure the quality and efficiency of contract administration
- Handle Agency recruitment package and finance application to provide prompt supports on new agency contracting
- Maintain and update system for Agency contracting and termination
- Prepare agreements related to finance and contracting
- Handle agency personal file maintenance, scanning and filing
- Handle the debt collection of all distribution channels are accurate and effectively
- Handle Sales HR Hotline Enquiry from distributors
- Support ad hoc projects and assignments provided by supervisors
- Higher Diploma or above
- 2 years of working experience in insurance industry preferable with relevant experience in agency & broker contracting, administrative supports and debt collection of all life and general distribution channels
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing)
- Knowledge of the AS400 system
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, attentive to details and as a excellent team player
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.