Senior Distribution Training Specialist
- Deliver Pre-Manager Training programs as well as New Agent and Experienced Agent
- Deliver agent’s business development programs, e.g. New Product Launch Training
- Design materials for non paper programs (DVD, audio sessions, E learning etc)
- Lead Projects assigned by Senior Management
- Program design: preparing objectives, defining content, selecting instructional modes and media, and sequencing activities for a specific program
- Prepare the trainers guide to ensure standardized delivery of the course; the contents should illustrate clearly the following: learning points; methodology; linkage; relating the guide to all teaching materials and documents and materials checklist
- Deliver special technical programs, e.g. operation training
- To keep the training content & training methodologies updated so as to maintain high quality of training for sales channels
- To handle various training project independently with meeting deadlines
- University degree of any discipline
- FLMI, IIQAS and insurance qualification preferred
- At least 4 years in sales or agency training in life insurance industry
- Able to design and revamp the training curriculum for new agents & experienced agents with materials to meet the AXA culture and business goal
- Have Knowledge in training needs assessment & results analysis
- Able to develop and deliver the agency training programs in different aspects, investment-linked, business operation and agency management.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good presentation and course facilitating skills.
- Work under pressure and self-motivated
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good PC skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.