Digital Presence - Quality Assurance Specialist (F/M)
The Digital Presence team supports AXA in effectively governing its large growing digital assets portfolio (all domain names, websites, mobile applications and social media pages used by AXA across the world)
Part of the Digital Presence team, the Quality Assurance aims at:
- Maintain brand value by detecting Digital activity harming a brand & supporting entities to take early corrective actions
- Define and enforce a number of controls, act as a 2nd line of defense in the Group internal control governance model
- Scope and perform assurance testing plan in order to police AXA’s digital activity & ensure Group standards are met
- Perform controls on brokers / agents / third parties using AXA brand
- Assist entities in improving consistency of Digital presence across AXA (channels, content & messages)
- Identify and track risks, issues and alerts and ensure appropriate action plans are established and actively monitored
- Provide status updates in a timely manner to the necessary stakeholders
- Monitor the adequacy and effectiveness of Digital Presence controls along with accuracy and completeness of reporting
- Demonstrate control and regulatory compliance
- Review AXA’s digital assets against QA controls defined
- Log control results and collect evidences
- Verify and check effectiveness of corrective action to any deficiencies observed
- Prepare timely reporting on the AXA’s digital assets quality & compliance level
- Provide feedback on frequent issues and propose improvement action plans
- Efficiency: optimize the activity in order to run a maximum of controls within prescribed budget
- Participate in updating the control framework to reflect Group standards or regulation changes
- Participate in Quality Assurance activity attainment of objectives
- Participate in building and maintaining relationships with affected stakeholders within entities
- Support in specifying the functional needs of the evolutions of the asset management application as regard the Quality Assurance management and monitoring
- Master’s degree in quality management OR data mining and knowledge management.
- Overall experience in Digital marketing > 2 years
- Experience of working in large and matrix organizations > 2 years
- Management experience working with individuals and teams from diverse cultures > 2 years
- Experience in Digital Presence management > 2 years
- Ability to function effectively in a matrix structure
- Involvement in solving problems
- Operate comfortably at management level
- Analytical skills, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to make constructive recommendations
- Good networking skills
- Result driven / Delivery oriented
- Fluent in English
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 165,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 107 million customers.
To support our business strategy and digital transformation, AXA is building a new Group Information Security Practice to ensure a coordinated response to the increasing cyber security threat, enable risk decisions to be made consistently across the organization and establish sustainable security capabilities that are integrated with the business.
Our vision for Information Security is to ‘protect our stakeholders by securing our information assets, managing our cyber risk and enabling business strategies in an efficient and effective way, fully supported by executive leadership and underpinned by all AXA employees’.