Head of Corporate & Customer Communications
Oversee a team to manage corporate communications, reputation risk management, customer communication, internal communication and CSR
Purpose of the communications
- Act as CC’s first point of contact for different internal parties. Act as gate-keeper to ensure quality correspondences as one of the reviewing parties
- To facilitate business owners to review again the purpose of the communications (e.g. will it become obsolete or redundant with the launch of other communication?)
- To understand the actual workflow and logic from business owners in case of ambiguity
- To ensure tone and manner are in accordance with AXA clear communications principles
- To drive bilingual communications wherever possible
- To use more friendly and personal language
- Perform quality check on existing correspondence to ensure customer communications standard can be maintained
- To develop new templates with enhancement of customer touchpoints & digital capabilities
- To drive for consistency across customer communications in AXA HK to uphold consistency of image and customer experience
- To drive business owners across different functions to raise their specific needs and practice to come up with practical and consistent approach
- To prompt business owner to rethink the current presentation (e.g. is it possible to simplify or trim the content to make it clearer for customers?)
- To benchmark market practice
Standardisation of terms
- To drive business owners to align glossary terms with contractual documents and other customer touchpoints to help achieve consistent presentation and avoid confusion.
Corporate / Internal communications
- Drive and plan the development and execution of PR strategy and initiatives to maximise company exposure and strengthen AXA brand with our target segments
- Prepares top management speeches and external communications
- Establish the reputation risk management framework and on-going monitoring
- Work closely with Risk Management Team, Crisis Management Team and other relevant parties to ensure proper follow-up, reporting, analysis on any reputation risks or issues
- Ensure deliverables/materials align with the relevant guidelines deployed by Group/RO/Local entity
- Design and drive the CSR strategy
- Lead the Corporate Responsibility programmes of the company, sponsorship as well as staff volunteering activities
- Develop and implement AXA internal communications strategy including writing, developing and implementing internal communications plans and providing appropriate communications tools
- Plan and implement corporate staff events
- Drive the corporate gift sourcing and production as well as related logistics plus services for internal customers
General Management & Supervision
- Budget management
- Resource planning
- Degree holder with 12-15 years of relevant experience, of which 5 years at management level
- Experience in brand management and marketing services
- Excellent communication and language skills, preferably both English and Chinese
- Good understanding of financial and wealth management issues
- Good project management skill
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
AXA is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to promote Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity, respect, and where individual differences are valued. We welcome and treasure diverse profiles to join our big family, and to build an inclusive culture together which allows everyone to maximize their personal potential.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.