- Assess and approve claims within authority independently
- Meet service turnaround time and achieve claims KPI targets
- Monitor and control daily operations to be carried out smoothly
- Implement continuous claims process improvement to strive for operation efficiency
- Assist in compiling regular management report
- Review and revise internal claims manuals, guidelines and practices
- Participate in assigned projects
- University graduate,preferably with professional insurance qualifications
- 1-2 years of relevant working experience in insurance field
- Customer centric mindset and good communication skill
- High emotional maturity and able to work under pressure
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Result-oriented, self-motivated, patient, cheerful and positive
- Good PC skills including Excel, Word and Chinese word processing
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
AXA is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to promote Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity, respect, and where individual differences are valued. We welcome and treasure diverse profiles to join our big family, and to build an inclusive culture together which allows everyone to maximize their personal potential.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.