AMFS_Insurance & Financial Risk Management
- Develops financial risk management tools and practices to analyze and report on financial market risk and to manage risks according to a financial risk management framework and relevant policies.
- Ensure the organization’s financial risk management policies, limits, and strategies are in compliance with applicable regulations, and strategic imperatives of the organization.
- Develop a formal second opinion on key financial and other business decisions, including investments, ALM, product development and pricing, capital management and distribution compensation.
- Ensure that effective life risk management frameworks are established and implemented in the AXA Indonesia to comply with AXA Group and local risk management requirements and to manage risks that may threaten attainment of AXA’s strategies and goals in Indonesia.
- Contribute to best practice guidelines, standards, processes and quality control on experience studies, assumption setting, bonus methodology and recommendations, product pricing and product risk review, distribution compensation review, and any other risk matters relating to life business of AXA Indonesia.
- Actuarial background
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills required.
- Experience in economics, financial analysis, investment, product pricing and development, valuation, Asset- Liability Management, capital management
At AXA, we support millions of people around the world by protecting them, their families, belongings, assets, businesses and their future.
Present in 64 countries, AXA’s 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors provide their expertise in support of 103 million customers through four core business activities: Property & Casualty Insurance; Life & Savings; Health Insurance; and Asset Management. In a fast-evolving world, AXA anticipates change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of its customers.
We strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in the world - onto even greater things. At AXA, we want our people to wake up every day with the drive and inspiration of our noble mission; collectively, we want to empower people to live a better life.
PT AXA Mandiri Financial Services (AXA Mandiri) is a joint venture (JV) between PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk and the AXA Group which was founded in 2003.
PT AXA Mandiri Financial Services (AXA Mandiri) is supported by more than 1,800 Financial Advisors in more than 1,800 branches of Bank Mandiri and Bank Syariah Mandiri's 170 branches throughout Indonesia. AXA Mandiri was also supported by more than 500 Telesales Officer who market insurance products through telemarketing. PT AXA Mandiri Financial Services is registered and supervised by the Financial Services Authority (FSA).
• Dynamic working environment
• Comprehensive learning and development program
• Opportunity for international working assignment
• Competitive remuneration package
• Interesting employee engagement program