Assistant Manager, Customer Segmentation
- Define and develop an overarching customer-centric corporate strategy with the ability to iteratively execute on smaller and manageable goals
- Identify core strategic customer segments for AXA HK (both individual and corporate) and develop customer experience journeys through Voice of Customers / Voice of Distributors and user experience research/understanding
- Design the future-state omni-channel customer experience that reduces customer pain points, reaffirms customers trust in the company and leads to improved customer segment profitability over time
- Research and define what customers value – how to determine the differentiating experience and determine what customers to invest in
- Identify customer pain points, define and monitor service standards, enable easy customer navigation across the organisation and create new ways to enrich the buying experience
- Work with business functions to implement and refine modelled journey and identify and track improvements
- Coordinate across organisation to rollout initiatives that address customer pain points and align the customer journey with the desired end-state, including:
- Drive profitable customer behaviours through the creation of initiatives such as customer retention, loyalty, satisfaction, cross-sell/up-sell and improving the overall customer experience through working with distribution teams, other marketing functions, product teams and operation teams
- Create cross-functional customer service processes, resulting in a seamless hand-off from marketing to sales to service and support
- Design, orchestrate and improve customer experiences by ensuring consistency across channels of customer interaction
- Develop and maintain a strong set of customer management information / metrics to measure effectiveness / progress of customer effort. Monitor results and take corrective actions as needed
- University graduate
- 5-8 years of experience with strong project-based operational, marketing or financial background
- Process strong project management and analytical skills
- Strong communications skills – both written and spoken
- Strong interpersonal and people management skills to facilitating cohesive cross-functional teamwork. Ability to facilitate working together across the silos
- Proactive and with a can-do attitude
- Change management skill
- Ideally in Insurance / Financial Services Industry with experience in customer management or CRM roles. Knowledge of and experience in application of design thinking, agile methodology to deliver tangible business outcomes would be advantages
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
AXA is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to promote Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity, respect, and where individual differences are valued. We welcome and treasure diverse profiles to join our big family, and to build an inclusive culture together which allows everyone to maximize their personal potential.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.