Manager, Customer Strategy and Insights
- Create and enhance end-to-end customer and service journey across all touchpoints; engage different teams across all LOBs, Product, Marketing, Digital, IT and Operation, etc. to understand their needs and secure buy-in, and to ideate and prioritise on the identified opportunities
- Lead and coordinate service and brand campaigns to drive customer recommendation and perception on service excellence and customer centricity
- Use data and insights from various sources (CXT, NPS, ICF, Complaints, etc.) to drive and refresh CX strategy and improvement initiatives
- Assist to organise, conduct and drive the CX board and actions arising
- Work with relevant teams to improve Distributor Experience covering operational efficiency, knowledge, communication, etc. to ultimately drive CX
- Collaborate with HR, Communications and other relevant teams to drive employee engagement actions to promote, evangelise Customer First
Reporting and Management Information (MI)
- Co-ordinate the development of strategic KPIs for the business and report business performance against those agreed KPIs
- Provide adhoc reporting, MI support to function head and other key stakeholders
- University graduate in Business, Marketing or related subjects
- Prior working experience in Customer Experience, Experience Design, Service Design, Operational Excellence in financial services or consulting firms. Related experience in telecom, hospitality sectors will also be considered
- Previous exposure to / knowledge of insurance industry will be an asset
- 6 - 10 years of relevant working experience
- Strong interpersonal and people management skills – ability to facilitate working together across the silos
- Strong analytical mind with focus on attention to detail
- Proactive and with a can-do attitude
- Good command of English, Cantonese and preferably Mandarin
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.