Assistant Manager, Digital Customer Engagement
- Product Owner
- As an Assistant Manager of the team, you are expected to be taking a full ownership of a digital asset, or partial ownership of a more complex one.
- As a Product Owner (PO) or Assistant Product Owner (APO), you will work closely with customers, end users and business representatives to define the roadmap of the digital asset. The key business representatives include all AXA Business Units (Life, Health and P&C) as well as operations and marketing teams
- The PO and APO will also be responsible for
- Creating product vision
- Prioritising product features to align with business strategy and values to the customers
- Collecting and analyse customer usage report and feedback to optimise the product and
- Planning with the development team in sprints to deliver these
- Promoting the digital services to target audience and drive adoption
- with AXA extended networks to identify trial
- An entrepreneurial mind-set to identify pain points in the current business and recommend suitable innovation solutions for pilot or implementation
Product Owner of the digital value added services
- Product owner of the value adding digital services (not directly linking to insurance policies digital servicing)
Work with business representative to define the roadmap of digital value added services
Work with other CMCO teams, Life BU, P&C BU and Health BU to define requirements for digital value added services which may include
Leads generation services
Services targeting existing customers for cross-sell
Prioritise these services based on its relevance and linkage to overall business priorities
Serve as keep advocator and promoter, internally and externally for the identified digital value added services.
Communicates the Product Vision, its roadmap and current stage of development to key internal stakeholders
Represent the voice of the customers / end users.
Highlight key risks and roadblocks and provides recommendations and solutions where applicable.
Works closely with Group supporting networks in identifying opportunities to pilot and potentially corporate with Start-ups whose vision and products align with and supplement AXA core businesses
Attends selected tech & digital or start-up events and brings new trends, ideas and applications of these to AXA Hong KongFeeds the strategic planning process with latest trends and ideas & their application, examples may include the following:
Artificial Intelligence (deep machine learning), Robotics, Augmented Reality, 3D Printing, Drones, Open data.
- Previous experience as an Agile practitioner (SCRUM Master or Product Owner of simple products, or Assistant Product Owner of complex ones)
- Curious and fun with entrepreneurial mind-set as a change agent
- Fitness minded
- Problem solver
- Results oriented
- Customer focused
- 4+ years of successful experience in building, growing and sustaining new business models from any industry
- Fluent in English, Mandarin or Cantonese
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
AXA is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to promote Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity, respect, and where individual differences are valued. We welcome and treasure diverse profiles to join our big family, and to build an inclusive culture together which allows everyone to maximize their personal potential.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.