Senior Customer Care Assoicate (Correspondence Team)
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries via emails, letters and live chats within turnaround standards
- Provide customers with accuracy product and service information to resolve customer inquiries in professional and customer oriented manner
- Handle soft complain case within service level agreement to avoid turning into formal complaint.
- Identify and escalate priority issue to manager for any potential. Escalate promptly to complain team for formal complaint case via email or letter
- Demonstrate problem analysis and problem solving abilities. Strong attention in details.
- Keep records of reply email and letter for customer interactions and update transactions in systems
- Form 7 graduate/diploma or above with at least 1 year working experience in life insurance / finance industry preferable.
- Basic computer skills including MS word, excel and Chinese Typing
- Good written and communication skills in both English and Chinese
- IIQE qualification – Paper 1, 3 & 5 preferable
- Good interpersonal, organization and communication skills
- Well organized, self-initiative and a good team-player
- Senior position will be considered for candidate with higher education and more working experience
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
AXA is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to promote Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity, respect, and where individual differences are valued. We welcome and treasure diverse profiles to join our big family, and to build an inclusive culture together which allows everyone to maximize their personal potential.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.