Executive, Claims Support Services
1. Claims registrations, payments, creation of GIRO accounts and clients ID for all lines of business
2. Authorization of payments
3. Sorting and distribution of daily mails and faxes.
4. Corrective process for unsuccessful payments
5. Scanning and uploading of documents
6. Prepare operations related reports
7. Attend to incoming claims query related to Support Services Operations
8. Provide training to junior team members on registrations and payments
1. At least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma/Degree
2. At least 2 years of experience in and/or similar role / capacity
3. Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia
4. Possess good inter personal skills
5. IT literate
6. Mature personality, high level integrity, able to work independently and within a diverse team, self-motivated, team player and able to handle high volume of work with speed and accuracy
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Affin General Insurance Berhad is a joint venture between AXA Group and Affin Holdings Berhad. We are one of the fastest growing general insurance companies in Malaysia, and the No.1 leader in Medical and Health insurance (source: ISM). We provide comprehensive and tailored protection solutions to individuals and businesses in the areas of Motor, Home, Accidental, Travel and Commercial insurance.
We pride ourselves in conducting business responsibly, and building long-term relationship of trust when serving almost a million Malaysian customers, with over 800 employees in 22 offices, as well as over 4,000 agents nationwide, as well as our brokers and key bank partners.
We are the best organization that demonstrate drive, commitment and tenacity to champion diversity and inclusion with workplace practices that enable our current & future employees to achieve work-life integration.
So, what are you waiting for? Come and JOIN us!