IT Senior Software Developer
· Supports, mentor and develops other engineers in team.
· Leads and collaborates with business unit on software requirements.
· Designs, develops and maintains software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, studying systems flow, data usage, work processes, investigating problem areas and following the system development lifecycle.
· Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layout, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
· Coordinates with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve system solution also leads outsource engineer on development activities and the work distributed between multiple developers.
· Performs code reviews and participate in suggesting and supporting coding best practices.
· Minimum 5 (five) years of experience in the areas of software developing and programming for enterprise business
· Have strong knowledge of state of the art software development technology.
· Strong capability in application (JAVA EE/J2EE) programming, experiences with other object oriented languages are advantageous.
· Experience with SQL & RDBM systems.
· A solid understanding of how applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
· Experience in system integration using web service design.
· Have strong value in: analytical thinking, adaptability, teamwork and innovation.
Working knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery tools such as GIT/SVN, JIRA, Jenkins or similar toolsets to support CI/CD
We strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in the world - onto even greater things. At AXA, we want our people to wake up every day with the drive and inspiration of our noble mission; collectively, we want to empower people to live a better life.