IT TCoE Test Manager
• Provides technical expertise in Test Automation, Testing Methodologies, Testing Processes, Tools and Techniques across the teams.
• Be accountable for the test automation projects, mentor, and provide leadership to the QA automation engineers and managers.
• Responsible for defining QA strategy, approach and execution in development projects.
• Advises the appropriate level of quality by the resolution of defects and bugs
• Focus on continuous QA improvements including usage of appropriate testing tools, test techniques, test automation.
• Be an escalation point for all matters related to testing and quality assurance and operate as a primary point of contact for the TCOE teams.
• Evaluates employee performance, sets expectations and goals for sub department and individual staff members, recruits, disciplines and trains staff based on current needs and anticipations.
• Responsible for leading and directing the Testing Center Of Excellence team
• Work with Vendor and leads them to develop and execute QA strategies to meet and exceed department and corporate quality goals.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of experience in system/software testing working in products organization.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience building and managing testing/QA team delivering high quality enterprise ready software with hands-on architectural or distributed systems experience
- Excellent interpersonal verbal, written and listening communication skills
- Bachelor Degree (Strata-1) from respectable Universities with major in Informatics, Electrical, Economics and Management
- Have strong technical skills, both functional and non-functional, manual and automation, ideally in continuous integration & continuous delivery environment
- Excellent knowledge of risk management, risk identification and risked based testing
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
At AXA, we support millions of people around the world by protecting them, their families, belongings, assets, businesses and their future.
Present in 64 countries, AXA’s 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors provide their expertise in support of 103 million customers through four core business activities: Property & Casualty Insurance; Life & Savings; Health Insurance; and Asset Management. In a fast-evolving world, AXA anticipates change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of its customers.
We strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in the world - onto even greater things. At AXA, we want our people to wake up every day with the drive and inspiration of our noble mission; collectively, we want to empower people to live a better life.
• Dynamic working environment
• Comprehensive learning and development program
• Opportunity for international working assignment
• Competitive remuneration package
• Interesting employee engagement program