Actuarial Reporting Analyst - (F/H) - Madrid/SPAIN
The holder of the position will mainly have to :
· Understand the IFRS17 norm from an actuarial and financial reporting standpoint
· Liaise with Actuarial IFRS17 team on some methodological topics (Discount Rates, Risk adjustment, Onerous contracts etc…)
· Actively participate in the studies around transition and simulations (ie what are the impacts on the B/S and the P&L when we will switch to IFRS17 in 2021)
· Analyze and explain preliminary IFRS17 simulations and results received from entities
· Launch simplified simulations (with existing models to be refined if need be) in a R&D mode
· Define the new reporting KPIs and schedules for the Management (Activity Indicators and Earnings presentations, SII and EEV).
· Prepare and facilitate key documents/slides for IFRS17 Steering committees and Board meetings
· Animate the IFRS17 community around the Group and the entities on these topics
· Train or prepare trainings for entities and the management
· Write Instructions for the dry runs and parallel run, coordinate the processes and consolidate the results
· Be a key interlocutor of Investor relations team to prepare financial communication on IFRS17
- Expertise in insurance company Actuarial Reporting ( IFRS Volumes and Earnings, Combined Ratios, NBV, EEV, SII, LAT, DAC, Combined Ratios, Life and P&C reserving etc…) and/or in Asset Liability Management
- Knowledge of the main Insurance Business analysis KPIs
- Skills in Reinsurance is a clear plus
- Good communication skills to maintain good relationship with the various stakeholders and influence in decision making to reach project / team objectives
- Hands-on and polyvalent
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment with stakeholders of very different backgrounds (eg. business, IT) and countries
- Analytical mindset and good organizational skills
- Ability to accept to be challenged and to have to justify positions
- Open minded, ability to explore new solutions
- Promoter of a collaborative way of working with open and transparent communication building trustful relationships.
- Fluent level of operational English
- At least 6 years of successful experience in actuarial reporting, risk management, ALM, Business Lines
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 165,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 107 million customers.
The headquarters of the AXA Group, based in Paris 8th, brings together the Group's corporate activities. It coordinates the various entities with the Group's strategy, and is responsible for managing international projects. The headquarters has approximately 800 employees and is distinguished by its strong international culture (39 nationalities).