Administrator ( 1 year contract)
- Performs a variety of imaging and microfilming related duties for new submissions according to the guideline including the following:
- Prepare documents for scanning/microfilming
- Scan / microfilm the documents
- Perform quality control procedures by inspecting the coding system of microfilm/image, evaluating the quality of the duplicates, editing images and indexing/labeling documents for retrieval purposes
- Maintain accurate, organized files for fast and convenient retrieval after scanning and indexing
- Take care of in-coming mails and fax and refer them to the right parties.
- Provides quality administrative support to seniors and customers when requested
- Participate in the implementation of operation plan
- Ensure the agreed service standards are achieved
- Provide operational support to the department including data inputting, stock keeping of forms and office equipment etc
- Form 5 or above
- At least 1 year relevant experience in life insurance industry
- Knowledge of imaging process
- Strong customer service mindset
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Good PC knowledge
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
AXA is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to promote Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity, respect, and where individual differences are valued. We welcome and treasure diverse profiles to join our big family, and to build an inclusive culture together which allows everyone to maximize their personal potential.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.