Center Officer ( 1 year contract)
- Warmly greeting and serving clients, visitors and guests as they enter into service center
- Professionally answering the telephone and emails related to guest inquiries
- Responsible for all the appointments and requests made throughout the day via email, phone calls, in person reservations
- Answer telephone calls and transfer calls to the appropriate person
- Reviewing all reservation lists prior to service to confirm bookings
- Perform basic bookkeeping and record keeping duties
- Perform data entry and filing activities
- Manage inventory of office supplies and equipment and restock if necessary
- Administrative duties
- Assist in resolving clients’ issues and complaints
- Serve food and beverage to guests/ clients
- Maintain neatness and cleanliness of the centre
- Associate Degree equivalent or above
- Excellent communication, customer service and inter-personal skills
- Solid understanding of computer systems
- Friendly, enthusiastic and able to work under pressure
Fast learner and eagerness to progress career
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Team player with positive attitude
- Work schedule: 2 shift schedules (9am-4:30pm or 1pm -8:30pm), alternative Saturday
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
AXA is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to promote Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity, respect, and where individual differences are valued. We welcome and treasure diverse profiles to join our big family, and to build an inclusive culture together which allows everyone to maximize their personal potential.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.