Assistant Distribution Management Manager
- Work with business stakeholders and producers to derive effective sales & distribution sales promotion programs and manage sales & distribution promotion budget
- Track performance of all sales & distribution sales promotion campaigns
- Monitor distribution compliance policies / procedures as well as liaison with legal department and distributors on service agreements and due diligence requirements for new and existing partners
- Act as a coordinator and source of supports on distribution related new initiatives / transformation projects
- Support digital readiness and promotion, and related initiatives for intermediaries and company-wide new initiative as required
- Co-ordinate distributors related engagement events for relationship building
- Prepare management presentation deck and support the execution on management forum
- University graduate with at least 5 years of relevant experience, preferable in financial institutions, with the capacity of handling distributor sales & promotion/event management and deal with vendors
- Flexibility in handling in new or ad hoc initiatives/project
- Able to handle legal/compliance/service agreement liaisons
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese is a must
- A good team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Quick learner, self-motivated, strong in working with details, with strong sense of responsibility and result oriented
- Good business sense and ability to understand distributor/client needs and put into daily practices and interactions
- Proficiency in Microsoft word, excel and PowerPoint
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 165,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
AXA is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to promote Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity, respect, and where individual differences are valued. We welcome and treasure diverse profiles to join our big family, and to build an inclusive culture together which allows everyone to maximize their personal potential.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.