- Define and document the scope, resource requirements and work plan for a distribution project.
- Define and document the quality, risk and communications plan for a distribution project.
- Establish, lead and motivate the project team to carry out all distribution project tasks and deliverables according to agreed time and cost estimates.
- Enroll and encourage project stakeholders to provide support and involvement required to ensure a distribution projects’ success.
- Chair and facilitate distribution project status/design meetings including brainstorming, decision making and issue resolution.
- Team management including prioritization, delegation and review of tasks and deliverables.
- Communication (written and oral) to all project stakeholders on project progress, issues and status.
- Participate in training/developing business analysts in project management techniques and skills.
- Assisting Project Sponsor in developing a business case where the business rationale is clearly understood and defendable.
- Incorporating benefits tracking into the distribution project to ensure benefits are monitored correctly after project completion.
- Ensuring all distribution project costs are budgeted, forecasted, accrued and charged appropriately and on a timely basis.
- Performing distribution project closure including closure of project cost accounts, storage of project files and post implementation reviews.
- Assisting Project Sponsor in identification of new distribution projects which tie into the strategic plan.
- Spending non-project related time to development of the Distribution Project Team including training, recruiting, research library and internal promotion/communication.
- University graduate, preferably in Business, Finance, IT or related disciplines
- More than 5 years solid experience in managing/consulting in large scale projects especially in distribution channels
- Broad knowledge of financial services &/or insurance industry desirable and life Insurance distribution channels (preferred)
- Excellent understanding of project management control procedures
- Strategic Planning experience desirable
- Strong Financial analysis / Business analysis skills
- Strong Change Management and Dispute Resolution skills.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
AXA is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to promote Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity, respect, and where individual differences are valued. We welcome and treasure diverse profiles to join our big family, and to build an inclusive culture together which allows everyone to maximize their personal potential.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.