Assistant Internal Audit Manager
Internal Audit Assistant Manager/ Internal Auditor
Main purpose of job
To perform internal audit review (70%)
To assist the Head of Internal Audit or his/her delegate in executing the internal audit plan and / or leading Internal Auditor(s) in performing audit field work (20%)
To support the Head of Internal Audit or his/her delegate in handling the administrative issues of the internal audit function, including issue follow-up & status update, Asia Internal Audit reporting, AXA Hong Kong Audit Risk and Compliance Committee (ARCC) and Board Audit Committee (“BAC”) papers coordinating, as well as handling of ad hoc projects (10%)
Executing the internal audit plan, performing internal audit field-work following the planned audit program and approach
Performing risk assessment and audit planning process
Delivering of quality work in line with Institute of Internal Audit (IIA), AXA Group standards
Evaluating internal processes and controls, and preparing audit reports with value-added recommendations to management and audit committees
- AXA Hong Kong CEO and Leadership team members, AXA Internal Audit Asia
- BAC, ARCC, AXA Internal Audit Asia and AXA Group Audit
- External auditors
- Regulatory and law enforcement bodies
- University degree with recognized accounting (CPA, CA, CMA) or auditing (CIA, CISA) designation
- Minimum 4 years related experience in audit / compliance / risk / finance/ insurance industry. Preferably in Big Four accounting firms or in life insurance companies with strong financial control and understanding on accounting standards/ IFRS requirements
- Excellent English presentation and good report writing skill
- Good in spoken Mandarin and written Chinese is a plus
- Ability to deal with people of all levels and background.
- Good time management, interpersonal and communication skill
- Audit experience is a must for Internal Audit Assistant Manager. Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Internal Auditor
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
AXA is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to promote Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity, respect, and where individual differences are valued. We welcome and treasure diverse profiles to join our big family, and to build an inclusive culture together which allows everyone to maximize their personal potential.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.