L2 Security Analyst (F/M)
- Provide superior technical security expertise to ensure that the Security Operations Centre (SOC) is always delivering a professional service to its customers
- Conduct detailed analytical queries and investigations, identify areas that require specific attention, identify indicators of compromise (IOC) or events of interest (EOI) that need further investigation and develop use cases and rules to be developed into the SIEM platform
- Develop and improve Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) content and all other technologies used in the team, continually refining the rules and logic to make the detection capabilities more efficient and effective
- Create and enhance internal processes and procedures
- Professional communications and reporting to SOC stakeholders and customers
- Act as a mentor to all First Level Security Analysts, support and supervise them, ensure knowledge transfer within the team
- Deliver qualified information about actual threats and indications, recommendations how the associated risk can be mitigated
- Contribute to the overall performance and success of the Security Operations Centre
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 165,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 107 million customers.
To support our business strategy and digital transformation, AXA is building a new Group Information Security Practice to ensure a coordinated response to the increasing cyber security threat, enable risk decisions to be made consistently across the organization and establish sustainable security capabilities that are integrated with the business.
Our vision for Information Security is to ‘protect our stakeholders by securing our information assets, managing our cyber risk and enabling business strategies in an efficient and effective way, fully supported by executive leadership and underpinned by all AXA employees’.