Financial Risk Analyst - (F/H)
You will join the Financial Risk Management team within the central functions of the AXA Group. The team's main responsibility is to monitor and manage the financial risks supported by the AXA Group and its subsidiaries.
The Financial Risk Analyst must identify and analyze risks, develop metrics and policies to manage these risks, as well as support local entities in managing their risks. The team must also provide training and advice on these risks to senior management, local entities and other relevant stakeholders.
Actively manage financial risks and propose risk mitigation plans,on the wide range of risks covered by the team, including notably:
- Liquidity risk (liquidity adequacy, stress testing, asset liquidity, liability assumptions);
- Interest rate risk (duration gap, ALM matching, stress testing of investment margin, P&L, review of guaranteed rates and profit-sharing);
- Counterparty risk (from derivatives, repo and securities lending, liquidity swaps, methodology for potential future exposure);
- FX risk (FX mismatch, basis monitoring and hedging cost impacts);
- Including notably:
- Investment teams (Group and local),
- ALM teams (Group and local)
- Asset managers in the Group (AXA Investment managers),
- Group corporate finance team,
- Provide risk assessments and reviews on proposals from the business operations;
- Calculate risk metrics and produce risk reports for both internal and external use (e.g. regulators, rating agencies);
- Prepare materials for Group Financial Risk Committee and other relevant committees as required;
- Design and improve Group financial risk policies and ensure they are complied with;
- Improve risk metrics for financial risks;
- Implement and perform internal controls;
- Improve team’s processes;
- Provide support to local financial risk team;
- Bachelor or above Degree Holder (e.g., Risk Management, Actuarial, Finance, Economics, Financial Engineering or equivalent disciplines);
- At least 5 years working experience, of which 3 years in investment management function or asset liability management function preferably for an insurance company;
- Ability to work with teammates, to learn quickly, and commit to high quality and timely delivery;
- Having relevant risk management or actuarial certifications would be beneficial, e.g. FSA/ASA, FRM, CFA;
- Knowledge of derivative products recommended;
- Fluent English. Fluent French recommended;
- Good communication and presentation skills.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 165,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 107 million customers.
The headquarters of the AXA Group, based in Paris 8th, brings together the Group's corporate activities. It coordinates the various entities with the Group's strategy, and is responsible for managing international projects. The headquarters has approximately 800 employees and is distinguished by its strong international culture (39 nationalities).