Regional Sales and Planning Manager acts as a key contributor and project manager for the AXA Gulf sales planning and performance management process. The role encompasses taking a proactive, leading role in reviewing and improving sales performance reporting, commission schemes, budgeting, and forecasting.
Key missions of the role include regular tracking of sales performance and calculation of incentive payouts to teams, review of incentive schemes’ effectiveness and pertinence, and the development of performance monitoring tools to provide transparency on sales performance and incentive costs. Moreover, the role holder will be the main responsible for the commissions budgeting for AXA Gulf’s business teams – acting as the focal point for interfacing and alignment with Finance teams on these topics during budgeting and forecasting cycles. Moreover, the role encompasses managing projects – across the value chain – linked to improving AXA Gulf’s processes, data quality, and performance in the domains covered within the role.
- Sales volume and incentive planning and budgeting – including expert input into projects (e.g., new partnerships)
- Sales performance monitoring and analysis (in absolute terms and versus target and/or budget)
- Development of KPIs and tracking tools and processes for the same (e.g., balanced scorecard), either for the PL Transformation and Data -- Analytics department and/or other teams, including for quality indicators (e.g., policy cancellations)
- Sales incentive scheme design and assessment
- Scenario analysis of different sales incentive schemes’ impact on topline, product mix, and profitability
- Regular reviews of data quality and availability issues, taking a proactive role in resolving issues as fast as possible
- Excellent understanding of reporting and budgeting practices and tools (e.g., Excel, Access, and/or SQL etc.)
- Excellent planning and project management skills
- Advanced understanding for incentive schemes and performance management practices
- Advanced insight into performance reporting (e.g., KPIs, balanced scorecard development and maintenance, etc.)
At AXA, we support millions of people around the world by protecting them, their families, belongings, assets, businesses and their future.
Present in 64 countries, AXA’s 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors provide their expertise in support of 103 million customers through four core business activities: Property & Casualty Insurance; Life & Savings; Health Insurance; and Asset Management. In a fast-evolving world, AXA anticipates change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of its customers.
We strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in the world - onto even greater things. At AXA, we want our people to wake up every day with the drive and inspiration of our noble mission; collectively, we want to empower people to live a better life.
With a workforce of over 1,000 employees, 44 branches & retail shops region-wide, more than 1 million customers and 2015 gross written premium of over US$ 963 million, AXA is one of the largest international player in the GCC. Present in the region for more than 65 years, AXA in the Gulf offers a wide range of insurance products and services for corporate, SME and individual customers.
Our business is to protect people over the long term. We emphasis on designing reliable solutions to meet the needs of our customers, manage risks in a professional way, treat our partners fairly, develop a work environment built on strong values, relationship and trust
We also believe that we have a role to play in protecting the environment, supporting the communities in which we operate, and more broadly in helping to create stronger and more sustainable societies. This is part of creating a sustainable, long-term business, and becoming the preferred company for our customers, employees, and other stakeholders.
AXA Gulf has been awarded General Insurance Company of the Year for 2nd consecutive year and Health Insurance Company of the Year at the 2015 Middle East Insurance Industry Awards (MIIA), Insurer of the Year and Personal Lines insurer in 2016 at the MENA Insurance Awards and Best Motor Insurance Product by the Banker Middle East in both UAE & KSA.
As part of AXA’s corporate responsibility and its commitment to building better understanding about the health risks faced by individuals and the society, the company achieved a new Guinness world record for the most blood cholesterol readings in 8 hours at a single venue
AXA is the leading insurer in the Gulf and we are looking for individuals who can make a difference. If your aim is to work in an environment that encourages you to grow, develop and enjoy your work, then AXA Gulf is the place for you.