Reporting & Planning Supervisor
A transversal role in Financial Control of AXA Indonesia (Life and GI) including:
- Support the design, preparation and consolidation of key financial outputs – Local and Regional Financial monthly reporting, Financial Plan, Budget and Forecasts, Monthly Business Reviews to AXA Group
- Coordinate the financial inputs from all key stakeholders such as Finance and Actuarial teams in entities, Marketing, Distribution, IT, HR and Operations
- Support his manager ensuring appropriate adherence of reporting with Financial Group standards
- Build strong financial control in all consolidated reporting with appropriate level of reviews and validation
- Deliver of the key processes on time and good quality of analysis
Education and Qualifications
- Graduate calibre
- Qualified Accountant or Actuary with 5-8 years or qualified by relevant experience (min 5 years)
- Relevant professional qualification
- Relevant Life insurance, GI or Health Insurance qualification (e.g. actuarial) would be an advantage.
- Good understanding of financial reporting, analysis and planning, budgeting and reporting processes
- Ability to combine attention to detail
- Ability to matrix manage teams and processes across AXA Indonesia Finance function
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Sound commercial judgement / business acumen / analytical skills
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving and issue resolution
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in related field.
- Financial management experience in a large organisation
- Proven track record of delivery in a fast-paced, delivery oriented environment with immovable deadlines and high quality standards
- Proactive self starter who can take the initiative and work independently
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things. In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
At AXA, we support millions of people around the world by protecting them, their families, belongings, assets, businesses and their future.
Present in 64 countries, AXA’s 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors provide their expertise in support of 103 million customers through four core business activities: Property & Casualty Insurance; Life & Savings; Health Insurance; and Asset Management. In a fast-evolving world, AXA anticipates change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of its customers.
We strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in the world - onto even greater things. At AXA, we want our people to wake up every day with the drive and inspiration of our noble mission; collectively, we want to empower people to live a better life.
• Dynamic working environment
• Comprehensive learning and development program
• Opportunity for international working assignment
• Competitive remuneration package
• Interesting employee engagement program