Assistant Data Analyst, Risk Management (1-year contract)
- Perform streamline process exercise, automation of processes and develop and initiate improvement to work process
- Conducting trend analysis on incident data, policy behaviour and business quality
- Investigate suspicious business pattern and report to management
- Developed Key Risk Indicator (“KRI”) to monitor the business quality, alert management and action plan tracker management
- Compile regular risk management report and analytical support
- Support the operational aspect in complying with Solvency II requirements such as exercising controls in ensuring the compliance of internal model requirement
- Performed data extraction from database by means of SAS/SQL
- Continuously seek to improve quality of risk reports, accuracy of data and data integrity
- Develop and enhance database tools to ensure they are flexible to meet the risk analytic need
- Prepare the related documentation on risk monitoring initiatives
- Support other ad hoc tasks
- University degree in Risk Management, Statistics, Information System, Business Administration or equivalent;
- Be proactive in learning data extraction and agency/broker compensation
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint;
- Sound knowledge in VBA/SQL and advance SAS knowledge/ Access is an advantage
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
AXA is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to promote Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity, respect, and where individual differences are valued. We welcome and treasure diverse profiles to join our big family, and to build an inclusive culture together which allows everyone to maximize their personal potential.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.