Senior Digital Customer Engagement Officer
a. Assistant Product Owner
- As an Assistant Product Owner, you will be owning a part of a digital asset functions or features and be responsible for the design, implementation and optimisation of these functions.
- You will work together with the Product Owner and work closely with end users as well as business representatives to define the roadmap of the digital asset. The key business representatives include all AXA Business Units (Life, Health and P&C), operations teams and marketing teams
- The APO will also be responsible for (i) Contributing to the product vision, (ii) Contributing to the product features roadmap to align with business strategy and values to the customers, (iii) Collecting and analysing user requirements, creating user stories and defining success criteria for the delivery of these requirements and (iv) Planning with the development team in sprints to deliver these
b. Digital Assets Promotion
- As a Senior Officer of the Digital Customer Engagement team, you are responsible for the promotion of all digital assets developed / optimised by the team
- The promotion strategy and channels are dependent on the nature of the digital assets and audience preferences. The promotion channels may include (i) Direct physical promotion to end users through organised events, (ii) EDMs, (iii) Social media promotion, (iv) Partner promotion which may include the formation of the partnership, agreement of the economics etc, and (v) Media and press communications
- From time to time, we may enter into industry wide or technology related award competitions to raise profile of AXA Digital Services and assets. You are also expected to support these award applications and presentations.
Identification of Entrepreneurial and Innovative Initiatives in the Tech, Digital & Start-up Scene #InsurTech #FinTech
- Works closely with AXA extended networks to identify opportunities to trial
- An entrepreneurial mind-set to identify pain points in the current business and recommend suitable innovation solutions for pilot or implementation
- Attends selected tech & digital or start-up events and brings new trends, ideas and applications of these to AXA Hong Kong
Skills & Requirements
- Curious and fun with entrepreneurial mind-set as a change agent
- Problem solver
- Results oriented
- Customer focused
- Previous experience working in an Agile team (SCRUM Master or Assistant Product Owner) is a plus
- 3+ years of successful experience in digital and technology related fields
- Fluent in English, Mandarin or Cantonese
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
AXA is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to promote Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity, respect, and where individual differences are valued. We welcome and treasure diverse profiles to join our big family, and to build an inclusive culture together which allows everyone to maximize their personal potential.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.