· Preparing annual strategic plans, projections, and monitoring vs plan. Work closely with Finance area in providing portfolio related information, reporting, and analysis of portfolio actions.
· Analyze, evaluate, and recommend new investment opportunities (including alternative assets), and coordinate with relevant internal departments (actuarial, finance, risk, product).
· Achieving the investment target return with risk parameters as specified in the Investment policy and company’s Strategic Plans. Monitor and evaluate the performance of external fund managers, including discussion of new initiatives.
· Prepare development and investment documentation to assist reporting to BOD and management.
· Identify patterns in clients’ investment which could lead to the formation to new funds and become potential investor.
· Provide support data to developing and managing impact funds, organizational leadership and development.Direct and control the accurate and timely preparation of all investment reports (both internal and external parties) for investment management decision making.
- Bachelor degree (S1) in Economics or any related field
- Min. 8-10 years working experience handling investment in financial institution
- Has advance knowledge of investment market
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things. In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
PT AXA Mandiri Financial Services (AXA Mandiri) is a joint venture (JV) between PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk and the AXA Group which was founded in 2003. PT AXA Mandiri Financial Services (AXA Mandiri) is supported by more than 1,800 Financial Advisors in more than 1,800 branches of Bank Mandiri and Bank Syariah Mandiri's 170 branches throughout Indonesia. AXA Mandiri was also supported by more than 500 Telesales Officer who market insurance products through telemarketing. PT AXA Mandiri Financial Services is registered and supervised by the Financial Services Authority (FSA).