- Handle and focus on recruitment process from end-to-end.
- Research, identify and recommend appropriate traditional and non-traditional recruiting sources to fill job vacancies and build a pool of qualified candidates.
- Maintain good relationship and partnership with Head Hunter and 3rd Party such as LinkedIn, Jobs DB to ensure the company is active in term of recruitment channels.
- Take responsible for his/her own division on recruitment budget and plan to ensure he/she can serve the need in recruitment in timely basis.
- Participate in company events such as Job Fair, Campus Visit / Tour, professional conferences and community events and conduct presentations to build brand awareness and promote career opportunities.
- Responsible for creating new positions, changing positions, or updated information in HR System accordingly to his/her own responsible area.
- Organize On Boarding and People Care sessions with L&D.
- Participate in training for line manager on the staffing process, policy, and interviewing technique.
- Able to recommend new assessment for Line Manager to use to access the attitude and ability of candidates.
- Master or Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, marketing, communications or related field
- At least 3- 5 years of recruitment experience.
- Good written and verbal communication skills both in Thai and English with experience in telephone screening, networking, and public speaking.
- Effective at managing multiple priorities under tight deadlines, ability to prioritize conflicting demands, organize time and resources to deliver solid and consistent results for the business and bring assignments to successful completion.
- High productivity, takes initiative, self-organized and self-directed. Strong collaborative capacity and ability to work with others to meet group and team objectives. Have hunter attitude.
Human Resources Department
Krungthai-AXA Life Insurance Co., Ltd
9, G Tower, Grand Rama 9, Floor 26 Tel: 02-030-9087
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
Krungthai-AXA Life Insurance Public Company Limited, created from a solid co-investment partnership between Krungthai Bank PCL. and the AXA Group, global financial protection and asset-management specialists.
- A competitive salary
- Health Insurance cover OPD and IPD and dental plan
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Parent’s Health Benefit(IPD) for single staff
- Company provides group health insurance including his/her spouse and up to 3 children
- Provident Fund