- Assist in the implementation of information security standards, processes and security controls for the organisation in compliance program.
- Perform role based access control for critical applications
- Perform security incident response drill and manage security incident
- Develop information security awareness program for developers
- Manage and monitor Web Application Firewall policies and alerts
- Perform the source code scan for vulnerabilities and provide consultation to developers to remediate the vulnerabilities.
- Provide security requirements and IRAM to new projects.
- Perform Security Acceptance Test and follow-up pen test remediation actions for new project
- Work with Local Project Teams to ensure that locally implemented technology solutions meet the AXA security standards, government rules and regulations
- Update knowledge and technical skill to cope with new vulnerability and threats.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or IT related field.
- 4-5 year experience in information security, security consultancy, security tool implementation and/or IT security operations
- Computer literacy, good in using Microsoft Office and Microsoft Visio.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Good interpersonal skills – able to communicate effectively with various levels (from end-users to executive).
- Logical & systematic approach to problem solving
Would you like to
wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together
as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we
strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented
individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be
part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can
push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in
our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving
world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive
distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the
current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
Krungthai-AXA Life Insurance Public Company
Limited, created from a solid co-investment partnership between Krungthai Bank
PCL. and the AXA Group, global financial protection and asset-management
Krungthai-AXA Life Insurance Public Company Limited is committed
to doing business responsibly, and to building
trust-based relationships with all of our alliances.
- A competitive salary
- Health Insurance cover OPD and IPD and
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Parent’s Health Benefit(IPD) for
- Company provides group health
insurance including his/her spouse and up to 3 children
- Provident Fund