Internal Auditor, AXA Internal Audit, Asia
- To perform internal audit assignments in the region (90%). Up to 50% travel in Asia may be required.
- To support the Head of Internal Audit or his/ her delegate in handling the administrative issues of the internal audit function, includes following up of audit issues and providing status updates, preparing Group and Asia reporting, coordinating audit committee papers and handling of ad hoc projects (10%).
- Executing the internal audit plan, performing internal audit fieldwork following the planned audit program and approach
- Performing risk assessment and audit planning process.
- Delivering quality work in line with Institute of Internal Audit (IIA) and AXA Group standards.
- Evaluating internal processes and controls, and preparing audit reports with value-added recommendations to management and audit committees
- Preparing high quality Group reports
- University degree with recognized accounting (CPA, CA, CMA) or auditing (CIA, CISA) designation.
- Minimum 3 years audit related working experience, preferably in Big Four accounting firms or in life insurance companies with strong financial control and understanding on accounting standards/ IFRS requirements
- General insurance experience would be a plus.
- Independent, analytical and positive mind, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent English presentation and good report writing skill.
- Good in spoken Mandarin and written Chinese is a plus
- Ability to deal with people of all levels and background.
- Good time management skill
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things. In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Asia is a market leading insurance player offering a differentiated composite proposition in Life and General Insurance with operational presence in Hong Kong, Singapore, Indonesia, China, India, Malaysia, the Philippines, and Thailand. AXA Asia is part of the AXA Group, headquartered in Paris and a worldwide leader in insurance and asset management with a presence in 59 countries. AXA Asia is committed to creating a sustainable, long-term business for our employees, customers and shareholders.
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Medical cover and dental plan
- Attractive pension plan
- Rental reimbursement scheme
- Extensive learning and development opportunities