Manager, Program Office
You will be accountable for a key contribution to the program success and actively participates collaboration/engagement with key stakeholders across IT and business teams. The role needs to be able to effectively form and communicate program content with all parties. Accountabilities will include:
· Support the Technology Transformation change initiative by developing audience-specific change initiatives (e.g., leader/sponsor engagement plans, change management and communications, talking points, FAQs, etc.).
· Engage internal and external (as required) stakeholders, working closely with leaders across IT, the business and all members of the change management, communication and training team.
· Establish and manage stakeholder analyses necessary for the design of adaptable change strategies and plans.
· Develop and implement change strategies to increase all related parties awareness, understanding, engagement, and participation to the IT Transformation initiatives, programs and objectives.
· Build strong working relationships with corporate communication leaders and staff; share best practices and lessons learned in order to continuously improve at all AXA staff.
· Establish and maintain a strong governance system and control the release of information.
· Organize and implement events to educate and update relevant stakeholders on Technology Transformation initiative activities.
Educational requirements and qualifications:
· University degree in Computer Science, Business Studies or related discipline
· Minimum 8 years of program/project or operational management experience
· Minimum 6 years demonstrated leadership experience in ITIL-related process deployment, measurement or improvement areas or Technology Transformation program
Key Capabilities/ Knowledge:
· Relevant experience of leading and delivering projects through a matrix organization
· Experience in leading change management for Technology transformation program for business or as a consultant
· Strong change management capabilities to help and coach teams in going through transformational organization changes
· Strong people and influencing skills, with ability to operate and influence in a complex stakeholder environment
· Ability to work to tight deadlines and in a fast paced environment
· Insurance background is an added advantage
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
AXA is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to promote Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity, respect, and where individual differences are valued. We welcome and treasure diverse profiles to join our big family, and to build an inclusive culture together which allows everyone to maximize their personal potential.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.