Head of Distribution Compliance
- Lead the team to provide sound and practical advice to the business units in business practices related to the distribution function
- Communicate / train staff and distributors on the regulatory and ethical standards on market conduct
- Investigate complaints related to market conduct and recommend appropriate disciplinary action
- Proactively conduct quality assurance review of field sales practices to identify compliance risks and recommend timely risk-mitigating actions
- Responsible for timely delivery of regulatory projects and compliance advisory
- University graduate
- More than 10 years’ experience in distribution compliance related to training and communication, investigation, dealings with regulators
- Sound knowledge of insurance products, compliance processes and regulatory requirements
- Strong training skills
- Has confidence and maturity to communicate and deal with agency leaders, management and regulators
- Strong leader with good people management skills to motivate the team to deliver excellent results
- Strong learning agility to cope with fast pace working environment
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
AXA is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to promote Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity, respect, and where individual differences are valued. We welcome and treasure diverse profiles to join our big family, and to build an inclusive culture together which allows everyone to maximize their personal potential.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.